Easy Cheesy Beany RiceFrom justjakesmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine cold coked rice, chiles, beans, and half cheese.
- Mix well
- Spread into greased 8x8 casserole
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 min. (just till fully heated and cheese starts to bubble)
- Goes great with grilled chicken or steak.
- You got your veggie and starch in one side.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- missymina Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- dosh70 Springfield, IL
- itsmejadeb Perth, AU
- imacheeseball Westbridge, CA
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjustjakesmom Everett, WA
The Rating10 people
Sounds a lot like what my wife and I used to make in our early (lean) married days. We would make something very similar, toss it on a soft tortilla, top it off with salsa and cilantro and call it a black bean tacos. I've got a craving now . . .
moredosh70 in Springfield loved it
And I don't know how I missed this one either! Saw you mention it on another rice and bean recipe, so considering how much I love your pollo, thought I better check it out! Love rice and always make enough for another meal. Thanks, GF!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Drooling here!mbalmr in Oshkosh loved it