Grizzlys Bears Garlic PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take four square pieces of aluminum foil about 12x12.
- Place four to five potatoes on each piece with two cloves of garlic, 1/4 of the shallots, 1 tablespoon of mustard, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add a dash of salt, pepper, sage and tarragon.
- Fold the foil over sealing everything inside.
- Repeat process three times.
- Each package should be water tight to steam the potatoes.
- Place on preheated grill and cook about 30 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork (don't test too often, it will let the flavor seep out).
- Remove from foil or cut open foil and serve.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Works for me! I loveeeeeee garlic potatoes!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love the addition of the lemon juice! That should add a good kick to the potatoes! Can't wait to try it, on the menu this week!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Good heavens, garlic and tarragon with mustard. Delightful and delicious. YUMMYnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!