Lime And Tequila Sweet PotatoesFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut sweet potatoes into 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Boil slices in a large pan on high heat for about 6 minutes.
- Drain. Sweet potatoes should be just tender.
- In a bowl mix together lime juice, honey and tequila.
- Brush over potatoes.
- Grill on greased grate for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Brush repeatedly with mixture and turn frequently.
- Sweet potatoes are done when they are browned.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- crystalh Arcata, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- mintymommybee Anderson, IN
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- paintgirl Encino, CA
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- grandmommy Nashville, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Yummy, sweet potatoes! Sounds fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh Yum! Always looking for great sides for the grill. Thanks.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
Yeeesss.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!