Vanilla chocolate viennese cookiesFrom ahmed1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, 180C/ Gas 4. Grease or line two baking sheets. Cream the butter and sugar until very pale and fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat for more few seconds.
- Sift the flour and corn flour together over the butter mixture and mix until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal parts and beat sifted cocoa powder into half of it.
- Spoon the vanilla mixture down one side of a piping bag fitted with
- a ½ in star nozzle and then spoon the chocolate mixture down the other side.
- Pipe the mixture into 12 paper cases in a bun tray to make pretty striped swirls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are a pale golden colour .Leave for a few minutes on the baking sheets to firm up slightly before transferring on a wire rack.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating8 people
They sure do look fantastic! And they are not to hard to do, I like that. I will be out of commission for a few days next week, I am getting a pacemaker on the 3rd but I will be back!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Those do look like fun!! Yummy too!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Hi Ahmed, they look beautiful, and I'm sure they taste as good as they look, thanks!
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it