Georgias Dutch BabyFrom sandersonk 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre - heat oven to 375 degrees
- Place 2 T of butter in two glass pie pans.
- In small bowel, whisk together flour, milk & eggs.
- Place glass pans into oven for 5 min. or until butter is melted.
- Take glass pans out and pour half of mixture into each pan.
- Place pans back into oven for 17 minutes or until mixture has risen and is a golden brown on the edges.
- Take pancakes out of pans and put on plates.
- Drizzle lemon juice on each pancake.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on each pancake.
The Cooksandersonk Naples, FL
The Rating6 people
yeah great recipe love these thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderful recipe! Easy too!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
I hope you don't mind-I posted the picture I took when I made them. I don't know what they're supposed to look like, so let me know if it doesn't look right. It was delicious and easy and I will make them again!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!