Creamy Dreamy Spinach Onion Bacon DipFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (10 oz) shopping list
- 1 package frozen chopped onions, thawed and squeezed dry (10 oz) shopping list
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz each) shopping list
- 1 package shredded parmesan cheese (5 oz) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- breads or corn chips to serve this on... shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except corn chips in a medium bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- This can be made up to 2 days in advance.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
yummmmmmmm i like this one thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yes on the chokes! Love them!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
OOOOO, defininatly artichokes, mmmmm....fishtrippin in Estelline loved it