CORN AND CRAB BISQUEFrom tnjazmyn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sauté the onion in butter.
- Add flour and curry powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Chop corn in food processor, add to onion mixture and cook 5 minutes.
- Add milk, cream, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Stir in crab meat.
- Serve hot.
- Optional: Top with crumbled bacon.
- Serves about 10.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- barb101 Van Nuys (Los Angeles), CA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- trigger MA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- dooley Crossroads, TX
- vino4dino Baltimore, MD
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- cajunspices66 Pineville, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktnjazmyn Manchester, TN
The Rating7 people
Love the addition of curry. Never can have too many crab recipes. Brava! Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I would not use bacon these days a perfect recipe otherwise. Love the curry with the sweet corn and cream.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Very nice! A simple and tasty meal easy enough to throw together after coming home from work... Good post thanks ... jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it