TERESAS LETTUCE WRAPSFrom tnjazmyn 6 years ago
- 2 cups cooked rice (I prefer Jasmine) shopping list
- 1 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1 Lb. ground pork or ground chicken shopping list
- 1 bunch green onion shopping list
- ½ tsp. chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 carrots, shredded shopping list
- 3 Tbs. hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- ¼ tsp. hot chili paste shopping list
- Loose lettuce leaves shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- rice noodles shopping list
- water chestnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat, drain.
- In separate pan, heat olive oil and sesame oil together and sauté onions, garlic and carrots.
- When carrots are tender, add Hoisin, soy sauce, chili paste, ginger, and red pepper to taste.
- Add cooked rice and water chestnuts.
- Wash lettuce leaves.
- Place large spoonful of cooked mixture in leaves, add rice noodles, roll live a burrito and eat!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktnjazmyn Manchester, TN
The Rating6 people
mmm sounds great!magali777 in Mexico loved it
This sounds great,Teresa! I have a couple of recipes for lettuce wraps on my page. One is regular and the other is Weight Watchers.auntybea in Vernon loved it
I love lettuce wraps. Not much to vary here. Looks like you have all the right flavors in a great combination... thanks.. this will go on my shortlist.... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!