Chicken Breast SupremeFrom kellyg72 7 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestshire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. celery salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tps. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- Other ingredients: shopping list
- Dry bread crumbs (seasoned) (I have mashed croutons when out of bread crumbs) shopping list
- 1/3 c. butter shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl mix marinade ingredients well.
- Add Chicken to marinade covering each piece.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Lightly grease large enough baking dish so the breasts won't touch.
- Remove chicken from mixture. I keep as much marinade on it is stays on. Coat chicken with crumbs and place in dish in a single layer. Discard rest of marinade. Drizzle melted butter over chicken and bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating6 people
Sounds good. Couldn't you spread the extra marinade, mostly sour cream on the breasts then drizzle with butter?thegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Waste not, want not. JJ. I like stuff juicy.thegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
This is great! Had it last night. You rate a big ole 5 fork ratingredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!