Layered Seafood DipFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, shopping list
- softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup cocktail sauce mixed with 1 tablespoon of prepared horeradish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup cooked baby shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup finely shredded Italian cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- In the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish, spread the cream cheese. Pour cocktail sauce that has been mixed with prepared horseradish sauce over the cream cheese. Layer with green bell pepper, green onions and tomato. Top with crabmeat and shrimp. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with bagel or tortilla chips
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating8 people
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
yummy!........;-)~~jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
have party to attend Saturday, this is dish of choice to bring! Thanks, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it