The Creamiest Egg SaladFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (make ahead) shopping list
- **The best bread** A must! shopping list
How to make it
- n a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add green pepper, celery, relish and parsley.
- Fold in eggs.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Enjoy! :)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
*wink* Rich & very good!pink in USA loved it
wow terrific recipe love it.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Now this sounds like some egg salad baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it