Brie Stuffed Grilled Spinach Crab Cakes W Artichoke Garlic SauceFrom turlak 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and completely drained shopping list
- 1 lb. lump crab meat (Costco has it and it never has any shells for $13) shopping list
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2-3 Tbsp. mayo (I used Hellman's w/ olive oil) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- paprika and basil to taste shopping list
- If you are a salt person, add salt (I never do) shopping list
- 1/4 lb. brie shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Hellman's olive oil mayo shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lite sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Mix spinach, crab, Panko, jalapenos, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Mix egg, mayo, and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and combine.
- Make 14 small cakes w/ your hands.
- Use about a Tbsp. of the brie, put on a cake and top w/ another cake.
- Cover w/ plastic wrap and put in the freezer for 15 minutes - this will make them stay together since there is not much breading.
- Grill over high heat until heated thru - 3 to five minutes per side.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and chill.
- Drink red wine while cooking (SEE PICTURES)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating12 people
great recipe wow thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm bookmarking this one! I've been grillin' a lot lately.dynie in Marietta loved it
Your Brie Stuffed Grilled Spinach Crab Cakes With Artichoke Garlic Sauce is so good. I love the ease of this delicious recipe. You have my 5 fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!