Balsamic ChickenFrom modmom50 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 4 teaspoons butter shopping list
- parsley sprigs shopping list
- cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- On hard surface with meat mallet, lightly pound chicken to 1/4-inch.
- Press lemon-pepper seasoning evenly on both sides of chicken.
- In large fryingpan, pour oil and heat to medium temperature.
- Add chicken and cook, turning once, about 7 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Remove chicken to warm serving platter (keep warm) In medium bowl, mix together vinegar, broth and garlic; add to fryingpan; Cook over medium-high heat (scraping up brown meat bits) about 2 minutes or until mixture is reduced and syrupy.
- Add butter; stir to melt.
- Place chicken on serving dish and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and cherry tomatoes.
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating8 people
This sounds good.... and we all need the healthy...Thankszena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Nice recipe. Sauce gives good flavor.
Bought the chicken today and forgot to pick up the lemon-pepper seasoning. So used some garlic-herb seasoning that was in the spice rack. I'll have to make it again after another trip to the market. Served i...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Great flavor in the sauce, make sure to keep the fan on as you reduce the balsamic vinegar because it gives a strong vinegar smell. But the results are well worth it. Thanks!duknow123 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!