Uptown Chicken KievFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 2/3 Land o Lake Sweet Cream butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. each basil leaves & oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 chicken cutlets shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine OR apple juice (either works) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In heavy 2 qt. saucepan melt butter.
- Meanwhile, on piece of wax paper, combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano, garlic salt and salt.
- Dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then roll in crumbs to coat.
- Place skin side up in ungreased 10" baking dish. Bake near center of 375 oven for 45 to 55 min. or until golden brown & chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, add wine, green onions and parsley to remaining melted butter (about 1/2 cup). Simmer.
- When chicken is golden brown, pour sauce mixture over and around the chicken. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes more or just until sauce is hot. Serve with the sauce spooned over.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating8 people
I never thought of using apple juice! We never have any wine. We'll have to try this soon. Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love chicken in every possible way!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
We love chicken kiev. Thanks for the recipe!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!