Red Cabbage SaladFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 3 cups chopped red cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion shopping list
- 1/3 cup of chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped pimento shopping list
- 1/3 cup of chopped celery, (tough strings removed) shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp of bacon grease, melted and slightly cooled (wicked) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss all the vegetables together with salt/pepper, vinegar, sugar.
- Chill for one hour or more.
- Just before serving, add slightly warm bacon grease, toss well and eat.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
This sounds fabulous. I LOVE cabbage. Great post momma, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Just made a nice bowl of this...it looks just beautiful with all the colors of the veggies. Cannot wait to eat this. Have to admit, I used oilve oil instead of the bacon grease. Watching my diet these day. It already tastes delicious!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!