Mint Chicken BreastsFrom dynie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Halve chicken breasts lengthwise.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- For glaze:
- In a small saucepan combine wine, mint, butter, and red pepper.
- Cook and stir until butter melts.
- If sour cream sauce is desired, stir 2 Tbsp. of the glaze into the sour cream.
- Chill till serving time.
- Grill chicken bone side up on an uncovered grill over medium heat for about 20 mins.
- Turn and grill for 15-25 mins. more or till tender, brushing often with glaze.
- Top with sour cream sauce and garnish with extra mint leaves, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating10 people
Sounds delicious!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
sounds easy delicousmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yep.... sounds really good!berry in loved it