Cream Cheese fantasy mousseFrom magali777 5 years ago
- FOR THE cookiE BASE shopping list
- 150 grs. of grounded cookies shopping list
- 76 grs. butter shopping list
- 54 grs. sugar shopping list
- 2 grs. cinnamon shopping list
- FOR THE MOUSSE shopping list
- 25 grs. unflavored gelatine shopping list
- 125 grs. water shopping list
- 237 grs. sugar (divided in 3) shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 300 grs. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- 175 grs. whipping cream shopping list
- DECORATION shopping list
- 150 grs. raspbery sauce shopping list
- Boil the raspberries with some sugar, and then you pour it in the blender and add 200 grs. of neutral or transparent glacé. you can buy it in specialized stores, they put this kind of glacé on top of fruit tarts, to mantain the freshness and gliter. shopping list
- 150 grs. mango sauce shopping list
- pass the mangoes and the sugar through the blender and add also the transparent glacé. shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE COOKIE BASE
- mix all the ingredients, form a paste and place it in the base of a greased round mold.
- FOR THE MOUSSE
- beat the cream cheese, separately beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- In a bowl hydratate the unflavored gelatin with the water, you can do this in the stove or untill it has a uniform texture.
- Then add the egg yolks to the sugar and cook for 3 minutes.
- Separately beat the egg whites till soft peaks form, add it to the mixture of the egg yolks and sugar, add 1/3 of sugar and the whipping cream and in this point add all the sugar to the wipping cream.
- When this mixture is is ready add the soft cream cheese and tha vanilla, and at last the egg whites . incorporate everything only to mix .
- Pour into the mold, and let it freeze
- When it's been chilled unmold it and put it in a plate,
- FOR THE DECORATION
- for the decoration alternate the fruit pures of your preference with the transparent glace.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- Zarinthia Nowhere, Us
- juels Clayton, NC
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- ahmed1 Cairo, EG
- pariscipes Paris&Lyon, FR
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- toleliz Burlington, Canada
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating8 people
oh la la Magali! Your decoration is perfect! I have not enough words to say how it's so gorgeous! I'm always surprised when I visit your recipes and you give me so many inspirations! Many thanks for sharing!pariscipes in Paris&Lyon loved it
Wait a moment!! What are you doing to us!! I thought the truffle cake is a masterpiece, this is Heaven.The decoration is really great.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
very nice!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!