1950s Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom sas 8 years ago
- 1 lb bag of broad egg noodles shopping list
- 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup and the same size can of milk plus 1 more cup shopping list
- 2 large cans of tuna (I prefer light instead if white) drained shopping list
- 1 large bag of salted potato chips crushed shopping list
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the bag
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup with a can of milk
- Crumble the drained tuna.
- In a bowl combine all of the above with 3/4 of the bag of the crushed potato chips and the salt and pepper.
- Place in a buttered casserole dish
- Sprinkle remaining chips on the top
- Bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating11 people
Oh that does sound wonderful, that's a must to make soon. Thanks for the great post. You have my 5 for this outstanding recipe.henrie in Savannah loved it
Mother's have a way of putting their special touches to simple recipes. Thanks for sharing!
jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!