Garlic SpearsFrom darmorrow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Steam or saute the garlic spears until tender- about 3-5 minutes.
- Place them under cold water to cool down.
- In the meantime, saute the garlic and onions until the onions are just beginning to soften,.
- Cut the spears into 3 inches pieces and toss together with the red onion and red peppers.
- Add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookdarmorrow North Vancouver, CA
The Rating4 people
This sounds incredible. I'll have to look for this as I'm in whole foods at least once a week. I bet this is dunamite. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love the Whole Foods marketthey have some of the most interesting vegetables that you do not see in conventional grocery stores.
This Garlic Spears Recipe is spectacular thank you for posting.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I must try this. They almost look like giant ramps...;-) Very nice and interesting recipe..jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!