White Bean and Roasted Garlic SpreadFrom debwin 7 years ago
- 2 heads of roasted garlic shopping list
- 19oz can white beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/2tsp cumin shopping list
- 1tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/3c olive oil shopping list
- 2T lemon juice shopping list
- cayenne pepper, to taste shopping list
- 3T chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- ROASTING GARLIC: Cut tops from 2 whole heads of garlic to expose cloves. Place garlic in goil and sprinkle with 2T olive oil.
- Wrap and bake at 400F (205C) 30-35mins.
- Place garlic and beans in food processor. Sprinkle with cumin, paprika, olive oil, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth. Add water if too thick. Stir in parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating7 people
Ooooh, Deb, I love this dip! And this recipe for it looks delicious! Thank you!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Thanks Deb! I gotta try this one. It sounds tasty and it's a fiber boost too.toleliz in Burlington loved it
This would taste great on bruschetta.jencathen in loved it