Garden Fresh Herby SpaghettiFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 8 oz peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti shopping list
- 1/3 cup snipped garlic chives shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a splash of water in a large, wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add zucchini and garlic (with additional water if required) and cook, stirring, until fragrant and beginning to colour.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes, sprinkle with sugar, salt and hot sauce, pepper and oregano.
- Cook over medium-high until saucy, 5 to 6 min.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add pasta and cook until al dente, about 6 minutes. Drain and divide between two bowls.
- Return shrimp and any juices to the pan with all the fresh herbs.
- Toss until hot and fragrant.
- Top pasta with tomato-shrimp mixture and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
how old are you? I'm young.madi111097 in Gainesville loved it
Now that is super, Jo Jo! great post. Thank you. Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members