Miss Olivias Summer Squash N Zuchini CasseroleFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, grated shopping list
- ½ large green bell pepper, finely diced (add small amounts of other colors of bell pepper if desired) shopping list
- 2 pounds small yellow squash, sliced shopping list
- 1 pound small zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 3 cups pepperidge Farm herb Seasoning, divided shopping list
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- ½-cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ½-cup sour cream shopping list
- Seasoned salt of your choice shopping list
- 1 cup Sargento?s Italian 6 cheese blend shredded cheese shopping list
- ½ stick butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with Pam.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add onions, carrots and bell pepper; cook and stir until tender.
- Add squash and zucchini. Cook until crisp tender. In a medium bowl, mix two cups Pepperidge Farm breadcrumbs, soups, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Combine soup mixture and squash mixture.
- Add seasoned salt to taste.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over all.
- Toss remaining cup of breadcrumbs in melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
I agree....it's going to be one of those dishes!!!
Yummy....thank you!pat2me in Nashua loved it