Miss Olivias Summer Squash N Zuchini CasseroleFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, grated shopping list
- ½ large green bell pepper, finely diced (add small amounts of other colors of bell pepper if desired) shopping list
- 2 pounds small yellow squash, sliced shopping list
- 1 pound small zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 3 cups pepperidge Farm herb Seasoning, divided shopping list
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- ½-cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ½-cup sour cream shopping list
- Seasoned salt of your choice shopping list
- 1 cup Sargento?s Italian 6 cheese blend shredded cheese shopping list
- ½ stick butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with Pam.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add onions, carrots and bell pepper; cook and stir until tender.
- Add squash and zucchini. Cook until crisp tender. In a medium bowl, mix two cups Pepperidge Farm breadcrumbs, soups, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Combine soup mixture and squash mixture.
- Add seasoned salt to taste.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over all.
- Toss remaining cup of breadcrumbs in melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating2 people
Sparow64, your picture pixel count is too small. The idea is to blow up the picture when one clicks on it to see more detail. Your picture when clicked gets smaller. Increase the pixel count on your pictures please.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Good flavor. It's summer squash season.
See Miss Olivias Summer Squash N Zuchini Casserole# for more.
6/7/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I agree....it's going to be one of those dishes!!!
Yummy....thank you!pat2me in Nashua loved it