Ranch PretzelsFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle Ranch dressing in bowl, add oil, dill weed, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place pretzels in a small roaster or 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Pour oil and dressing mixture over pretzels and mix through pretzels.
- Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
What a great idea! Gets my 5!toleliz in Burlington loved it
YUMhenrie in Savannah loved it
I think this is a fantastic idea. A big change from the plain old boring pretzels.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!