Roasted Potato - Soy SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs mixed Yukon Gold and red potatoes, unpeeled and cubed shopping list
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 5 oz (1/2 block) low-fat silken tofu shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spread potatoes on a parchment-lined sheet pan and roast 25 minutes.
- Add garlic, and roast for 5 minutes longer.
- Put tofu, lemon juice, herbs and mustard in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss potatoes (while still hot) with dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds fabulous! I always love new twists on potato salad! I bet it would be great with some edamame thrown in, too. I'll try it like that and let you know!waterlily in Joplin loved it
oh i LIKE this one...a lot. Many thanks. If you're reading this and you don't eat soy...TRY IT!!! This would be a good introductory recipe. 5 from me. :)blondeberry in Charleston loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
On A Budget555 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Gluten Free No Wheat239 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members