My All-time Favorite Chicken CasseroleFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
- 8 chicken breasts, cooked and meat diced up shopping list
- 2 pkg frozen broccoli, cooked according to pkg directions shopping list
- 1 pkg Pepperidge Farm Stuffing mix, prepared according to pkg directions. shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl mix the soup with the mayo and lemon juice.
- In the bottom of a lg baking dish, put a 1/2 of the chicken, next 1/2 of the broccoli, next 1/2 of the stuffing and then 1/2 of the sauce.
- Repeat all once more, ending with the sauce.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hr.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating8 people
Yummy - sounds so comforting! thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
Souds good. You have some great recipes!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Great recipe and I love to prepare in advance. It makes life so much easier ;)
Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it