Gourmet Gals Hill Country Peach CobblerFrom linebb956 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together.
- Mix with 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- Slowly stir in milk.
- Melt butter in 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan (a larger pan makes a thinner crust).
- Pour batter over butter; do not stir.
- Lay peaches on batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar or less.
- Bake at 350 degrees.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating10 people
This sounds so much better than the average cobbler recipe! I can't wait to taste it. Thank you for taking the time to post this one!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Mmmmm yummy! I am so saving this recipe. Thanks Linda for a wonderful cobbler recipe!lor in Toronto loved it
LOVE THIS!! Have a similar recipe, Linda, but I like this one much better because of the "more sugar-less flour"! Also the fact that it is cooked in an 8X8, then sprinkled with a little "more" sugar. This just makes a much better cobbler. Thanks a...morerosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!