A Limoncello Lobster CocktailFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Split each lobster tail and clean. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush with grapefruit juice and limoncello and let sit for 20 minutes. Frequently bast with additional grapefruit juice and limoncello.
- Grill the lobsters over hot coals until done, once again brush with juice and limoncello.
- The cook time is 5-7 minutes, do not overcook.
- Remove meat from shells and separate into chunks. Divide between 4 martini glasses.
- Top with Limoncello Salsa (recipe to follow) and Vinaigrette (recipe to follow).
- Limoncello Salsa:
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon (Meyer)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- * Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon limoncello liqueur
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Whisk together the melon juice, limoncello, chives, lemon zest and mustard until smooth. Slowly add the oil while whisking until the dressing thickens. Add the parsley and pour over lobster and salsa cocktails.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating10 people
LOVE IT........I make my own lemoncello.so will defently be doing this one.GREAT POSTgrizzlybear in loved it
How simple yet elegant!yomomma in Danvers loved it
i can't wait to make this....i would guess this would be a star on its own!shecooks4u in Chandler loved it