Chili Lime Potato WedgesFrom keni 7 years ago
- 8 yukon gold potatoes, wedged shopping list
- 1 lime, zest and juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2t each of garlic, onion, chili and/or cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped and divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican or monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 8oz sour cream shopping list
- 8oz salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lime zest, juice, oil and spices in large zipper top bag.
- Add potato wedges and toss to coat.
- Bake on well greased baking sheet for 25 minutes, at 425.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- Top with half of the cilantro just out of oven.
- **combine salsa, sour cream and remaining cilantro for a dip, if desired**
People Who Like This Dish 22
- ARiceemama Houston, Texas
- foodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- Dayzee Nowhere, Us
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- tupelohoney17 Las Vegas, NV
- 3boysmama New Castle, PA
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 12 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating13 people
I make my dip the same way isn't that great tasting .
It looks pretty too
High Five Keni
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Another one of my favorites... a perfect side to a nice steak. 5, of course. :)malty in Missoula loved it
oh i do love these keni yummmmmmmm the sauce is to die for ................thank you
five*****minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it