Creamsicle CakeFrom fluffy24 6 years ago
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange flavored gelatin, divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (no cook type) shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sug shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using eggs, orange juice, and oil. Spray 13x9" pan with baking spray and add cake batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes until cake springs back when touched and starts to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool cake completely on wire rack.
- Using a wooden chopstick, poke small holes all over the cake, going right to bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, place 1 box orange gelatin.
- Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add 1 cup cold water and mix well. Slowly pour this mixture over the cake, making sure that the mixture gets into all the holes. Cover and chill for 2-4 hours.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 box orange gelatin, the pudding mix, milk, and vanilla and beat well. In small bowl, combine heavy cream and the powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold the cream mixture into the gelatin mixture and spread over cake. Cover and refrigerate for 4-8 hours before serving. Serves
People Who Like This Dish 15
- bethanyrose London, Canada
- screaminmimi Nowhere, Us
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- krystynainsydney Bondi Junction, AU
- winkaway Nowhere
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating9 people
Oh Wow, sounds fantastic. So many in my family loves Creamsicles. You have my 5 for this great post. Thanks so much for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
ooohhh!! I love it, you have some great posts...I am putting on the pounds just thinking about this one.debwin in Toronto loved it
YUM! Here is a 5 for this one also! Printed AND bookmarked.THANK-YOU!jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!