Flourless Butterless Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put dry ingredients into bowl and mix on low speed 1 minute.
- In another bowl, combine vanilla and egg whites. Beat until firm, but not dry. Add dry ingredients and combine - add extra cocoa powder until you like the consistency. These should not be runny, if so adjust with cocoa powder.
- With 2-oz scooper, scoop cookie dough and place onto non-stick baking sheet. Make sure to space the cookies about 3 inches apart.
- Lower oven temperature to 320 and bake for 14 minutes or until small thin cracks appear on the surface of the cookies. Cool on rack.
- NOTE: I made these at Christmas so there would be a cookie that I could have and everyone ate these more than the others. These originally had 2 cups of walnuts and NO chocolate chips. The chips make them.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating7 people
You're on a roll, Crabhappy! These sound perfect! I do bake some gluten-free cookies from time to time and I just love this recipe! Thanks again! I'll be making these next Sunday!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
fantastic recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
this sounds great... good post and a five from me.!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it