Cookie Monster Malted Milk Ball CookiesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- Malted milk Ball cookies shopping list
- Rated by 1 person shopping list
- Rate This Rate and Comment Create a meal idea 100s of main-dish recipes plus suggestions for simple go-with dishes to make a meal complete. Prep: 35 minutes shopping list
- Bake: 8 minutes per batch shopping list
- Cool: 2 minutes shopping list
- Stand: 2 minutes shopping list
- View Nutrition Facts Ingredients shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups whole bran cereal shopping list
- 3 cups malted milk balls, crushed (12 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degreesF.
- In a very large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs, oil, and vanilla. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour and the cereal. If desired, reserve 1/2 cup crushed candies to sprinkle on top.
- Stir remaining candies into dough.
- Shape dough into 1-1/2-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Place cookie sheet on a wire rack. If desired, immediately sprinkle tops of warm cookies with reserved crushed candies. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.