Quick Casserole Garlic BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 2-qt casserole dish and set aside.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a small pan.
- Add garlic and cook gently 3 minutes, do not let it brown. Set aside.
- Blend all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut in 3 tbsp butter to resemble crumbs.
- Beat together egg, milk and the garlic butter, add to the dry mix and blend well.
- Knead on a floured board 10-20 minutes, until not sticky.
- Shape bread into a round and place in the casserole.
- Slash the top of the round 1-2 times.
- Melt the final tablespoon of butter and brush the loaf generously.
- Bake 1 hour, then cool in the pan 10 minutes before turning out onto a rack.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members