Harvest Turkey Sandwich-ciFrom keni 5 years ago
- 6T butter, 2T softened shopping list
- 8 slices of raisin bread(just raisin, not cinnamon raisin) shopping list
- 1/2lb smoked turkey breast, sliced shopping list
- 2 apples or pears, cored and sliced into rings(about 1/4 inch thick) shopping list
- 4 slices colby or mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- mustard to taste(I like a smoky mustard, or spicy brown, here, best) shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, melt butter and place 2 slices of lightly buttered bread.
- Top each slice with turkey, apple slices, cheese, then another slice of buttered bread(spread mustard along inside of top slice of this bread, if desired).
- Grill on medium heat about 4 minutes each side, til cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining bread and fillings.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating6 people
What a great sounding sandwich! Wish I had one right nowjett2whit in Union City loved it
I love the sound of raison bread with the turkey and apples. Yum. Cheese is a bonus! Have to try.justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Now, this is my kind of food!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it