Club debFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 3 slices of butter bread(Nature's own), Sourdough or potato bread shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter(salted)(more if needed) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 slices deli baked ham(any variety) shopping list
- 2 slices deli smoked turkey(any variety) shopping list
- 2 slices deli roasted chicken breast(any variety) shopping list
- 2 slices deli roast beef(any variety) shopping list
- 1 slice apple smoked bacon, cooked crisp shopping list
- 1 slice apple smoked cheddar cheese or smoked cheddar shopping list
- 1 slice any other deli cheese such as provolone, pepperjack, etc. shopping list
- mayo shopping list
- a dash of minced chives(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In frying pan, heat butter and olive oil.
- Add garlic,salt ,parsley and Italian seasoning and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Brush each of the bread slices on each side with garlic butter mixture.
- Brown bread(add more butter or oil if needed)lightly.
- Assemble sandwich by spreading a little mayo on top and bottom slices of sandwich.
- Dress as desired by adding lettuce, tomato, etc.
- Place combination of two of the meats on bread.
- Top with one of the cheeses.
- Add middle bread slice.
- Spread with a little mayo.
- Add remaining meats, bacon, and cheese.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Cut into fourths and serve with your favorite chips, pickles or side.
- Adjust recipe to include favorite meats and cheeses!
- I usually hold sandwich together with a decorative toothpick with a green olive on top!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating7 people
This sounds awesome! Unfortunately I have a wheat allergy - I will have to play around with wheat free breads - most fall apart! The filling sounds so good I just might make lettuce roll ups!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
yummy! wish I had one now!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Wow what a great sounding sandwich. Im in!michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!