Corny Chicken roll-upsFrom elle55 8 years ago
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed shopping list
- 1 can (5 oz) chicken breast or white meat shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice-I use Montery Jack shopping list
- 1 cup thick mild salsa (or as hot as desired), divided shopping list
- 6 fajita-sized tortillas shopping list
- sour cream (opt) shopping list
- sliced green onions (opt) shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw corn. The original recipe used canned corn, but it itastes salty.
- Combine corn, chicken, cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly over the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas closed and place in a microwave for 5-7 minutes or until fully heated.
- Top with salsa, sour cream and onions as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookelle55 Pittsburg, KS
The Rating7 people
I♥ this recipe...sounds so good and easy!I will make this next week for sure! I'll let you know how it turns out!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
I just made these for dinner tonight and they were so good! Easy and delicious!mrswilliams in Ventura loved it
Sounds great! Can't wait to try them.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it