Chocolate Cake With Double Cheese Cream FrostingFrom magali777 6 years ago
- FOR THE cake shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 200 grs. semi-sweet chocolate or milk chocolate melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 6 egg whites shopping list
- 6 egg yolk shopping list
- FOR THE frosting shopping list
- Do one batch of plain vanilla and then divide it into 2. shopping list
- PLAIN vanilla shopping list
- 1 (3 oz package cream cheese) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups sifted powder sugar shopping list
- CHOCOLATE shopping list
- Take the 1/2 vanilla frosting and add: shopping list
- 2 tbsp of cocoa shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE CAKE
- Preheat oven 350 degrees,
- Cream the butter until it has a lighter color, then add sugar, egg yolks, beat for one minute, then melted chocolate, give this 2 minutes and add milk.
- In another bowl whisk the egg whites untill soft peaks form, then add it to the cake batter with soft revolving movements.
- Grease a pan, medium size.
- Put the cake in the oven for 35 to 45 min. or until it's done.
- FOR THE FROSTING
- beat the cream cheese at room temperature until softened, add butter, vanilla and then powdered sugar.
- Divide into two parts.
- take one part and mix in the cocoa and milk.
- Use both frostings and use your creativity.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating9 people
Sounds heavenly!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Wowww! what a decoration Magali!! I always liked your square shapes.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
YUM, and very pretty too. You have my five forkshenrie in Savannah loved it