Tequila SpareribsFrom robertg 7 years ago
- 1 slab of pork ribs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup evoo shopping list
- juice of 4 limes shopping list
- 1/2 cup of gold tequila shopping list
- 1 onion-finly chopped shopping list
- 2 TBS. minced garlic shopping list
- 2 jalapinos, stemmed,seeded and finely minced shopping list
- 2 TBS.finely chopped celantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Season ribs with salt and pepper
- in a small bowl,wisk oil,lime juice,tequila,onions,garlic,jalapinos and cilantro.place ribs, meat side down in a glass baking dish. pour marinade overribs, coating both sides completely.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.turning every few hours.( I prefer to cut ribs into 2 rib sections and marinate in a zip lock bag-saves space in the refer and 1 less dish to clean.)
- remove from refer and bring to room temperture while grill is heating.
- use a low temrature to grill and grill for 1 1/2-2 hours, untill ribs are tender.( cooking instructions is ment for novice grillers-others just grill as you always do.)
The Cookrobertg MO
The Rating6 people
Bob your the man when it comes to ribs. Marinating
the ribs makes them so tender the meat falls off the bone.
Only one change, I would pour a shot of Cuervo Gold Tequila and taste it just to make sure it was good enough.trigger in loved it
Wow these do sound good, I'll get some ribs next week and try this one out, I believe I just so happen to have some Tequila. You have my 5 forkshenrie in Savannah loved it
Yummmm! Can I have this without the ribs? LOLI love ribs.. but had to leave this picture for you!linebb956 in La Feria loved it