Easy Cheesy Broccoli Rice CasseroleFrom linebb956 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese,divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly coat large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onion and celery to skillet.
- Place skillet on burner and turn burner on to Medium heat.
- Cook vegetables until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in rice, broccoli, soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Remove skillet from heat and place on hot pad.
- Lightly coat 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon rice mixture into baking dish.
- Place rice mixture in oven; bake 35 minutes.
- Remove rice from oven and top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Return rice to oven and bake 3 minutes longer, or until cheese melts.
- Remove rice from oven and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 41
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating9 people
*DEVINE*....I can make a meal on sides too!!!!
Especially this one.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Yep..time for another veggie casserole!!
Yummy five * * * * * FORKS!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
An oldie but a very good, goodie! I eat a lot of veggies this time of year because of our garden.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!