White Chocolate Macadamia CheesecakeFrom bitsyskitchen 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 5 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- 8 oz. white chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup (or more if you like) chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Fold in macadamia nuts. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Top with your chocice of chocolate ganache. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookbitsyskitchen Beautiful Coast, CA
The Rating5 people
Great great cheesecake recipe.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it