Dans Pork Roast In A Webber KettleFrom misterpeter 7 years ago
How to make it
- EVENING BEFORE COOKING
- pierce roast in several places and push slivered garlic into holes
- rub outside of roast liberally with Montreal steak seasoning
- wrap tightly with plastic wrap and put into refrigerator overnight
- NEXT DAY
- take roast out of refrigerator 2 hours before cooking
- light a generous amount of charcoal and arrange grill for indirect cooking (put all coals around side of grill leaving center void of coals)
- insert probe of remote thermometer into roast, thickest part away from bone
- put roast in center of cooking grate and put cover on grill
- cook until internal temperature of meat reaches 170 degrees F, adding charcoal as needed
- let stand 20 minutes before slicing
- APPLE COMPOTE
- pare 6-8 fugi apples, place into 2 quart pot
- add a handfull of dried cranberries, a dash of cinnamon, pinch of kosher salt, and 1/4 cup crystalized ginger and 2 tablespoons of water
- simmer until done, mash with potato masher
- serve with roasted pork, make Dan proud!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookmisterpeter Southwest Harbor, ME
The Rating6 people
I will be giving this a whirl very soon.
One word description of your offering would be...
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
We bbq alot and this just got added to my recipes-sounds great! A 5!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Let's see, internal temp of 170 F is about two six packs, right? Great post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!