Bbq SpamFrom dmajor 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice spam into 1/2 inch slices.
- Dust with flour and black pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet.
- Add spam and cook a minute on each side.
- Stir in bbq sauce and lower heat to a low simmer.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
- Operation blessing served little potatoes with this and a slice of bread but I recommend hot buttered egg noodles and garlic toast! Enjoy
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
Thanks for sharing this recipe. I can tell it holds a special place for you. My understanding is spam was very popular during WW11. Most Filipinos are very found of spam. Probably because the Americans introduced it during the war.sday5 in Smalltown loved it
Love Spam, and always have...I know Katrina had to be the most horrible experience - I was living in the Houston area, and saw lots of people who were affected severely...then WE had to evacuate from Rita! Thank God, our area was spared. Thanks for a...moredebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I love spam too. Such a easy way of enjoying it!frandee in Burnaby loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!