ORANGE GLAZED CARROTS WITH CRANBERRYSFrom linebb956 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place carrots in a shallow saucepan, and cover with water.
- Boil until tender.
- Drain, and return carrots to pan.
- Pour orange juice over carrots, and mix well.
- Add the cranberries.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in brown sugar, butter, and salt.
- Heat until butter and sugar melt.
- Even kids like them...
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating7 people
These sound incredible. Love carrots and cranberries. Incredible Recipe. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
These sound absolutely delicious! I love carrots with brown sugar and the dried cranberries sound like a great addition. Will try soon. Thanks.justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Love sweet carrots with orange juice, so I know that the cranberries will be a perfect addition! Great recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!