Emerils Riganato PotatoesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 5 large baking potatoes, peeled and quartered lengthwise shopping list
- 1 green pepper, sliced into 1 inch wide strips shopping list
- 1 yellow onion, cut into large pieces shopping list
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2-teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4-teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4-cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the potatoes, green peppers and onion, in the bottom of a large (10- by 15-inch) casserole dish or baking pan.
- Combine the chicken broth and the lemon juice and pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with garlic, oregano, and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender on the inside.
- (Alternatively, potatoes may be prepared and cooked under a leg of lamb while roasting at 500 degrees F. In this case, potatoes may need to be turned mid way through the reduced cooking time of about 1 hour and 10 minutes.)
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
oh yummy i cant wait to try them thsnk youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thank you Joymarie for bring us this recipe from one of Massachusetts most famous chefs.
This would go great as a side to any meal. I will try this tonight and again in the fall when I will have my own fresh dug potatoes.trigger in loved it
Thank you for posting it. It looks delish!elgab89 in Toronto loved it