Halibut OlympiaFrom kitchenscientist 7 years ago
- halibut fillets to feed 4 shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- ½ cup plus separately, 2 T grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- ¼ cup soft butter plus enough to coat your pan shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard (I like to use stone-ground, champaign or some other interesting mustard) shopping list
- dash of Tabasco sauce shopping list
- panko crumbs shopping list
- white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Butter an 8X* or 9X13 pan (according to how many/size of fillets you're using).
- Place halibut in pan, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Broil 4 inches from flame for 5-8 minutes, until almost done (almost opaque, but not quite).
- Mix remaining ingredients, remove halibut from broiler and spread with mixture.
- Return fish to broiler for 2-3 minutes until the mixture on top started to bubble or brown slightly.
- Remove again and sprinkle with panko crumbs mixed with pepper and 2 T parmesan. Return until crumbs begin to brown. Remove.