Breakfast PuddingFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the plums, orange juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- remove from heat, cover and set aside for 30 minutes or longer.
- Puree the plums with all of the liquid in a food processor or blender. You can do this in two batches if you wish.
- Gently fold in the vanilla yogurt until blended.
- Transfer to six 6-ounce custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours or overnight.
- Garnish pudding with fresh berries and serve chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating5 people
I love prunes! thanks so much for the post. I will bookmark this.sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
I like prunes so I know I will like this. Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds great. We will have to try it.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!