Breakfast PuddingFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the plums, orange juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- remove from heat, cover and set aside for 30 minutes or longer.
- Puree the plums with all of the liquid in a food processor or blender. You can do this in two batches if you wish.
- Gently fold in the vanilla yogurt until blended.
- Transfer to six 6-ounce custard cups.
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours or overnight.
- Garnish pudding with fresh berries and serve chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating5 people
Thank-you for sharing this recipe....
It does sound good...and "Good for You"!
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sounds delightful! Got my 5!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Sounds great. We will have to try it.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!