Coonass Hamburger Steak And PotatoesFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the ground chuck, onions and seasoning mix in a large pan.
- Cook over medium heat and stir frequently until beef is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat and grease.
- Return the meat back to the pan and add the gravy.
- Mix well, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Reheat fries, if necessary, for 20-30 seconds in the microwave.
- Arrange one pack of fries flat on a plate.
- Spoon the meat and gravy mixture over the fries.
- Serve and Enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- 4jenna Independence, LA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- fizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- mis7up Fort Sill, OK
- waterlily Joplin, MO
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating6 people
HAHAHAAHAHAAHA DONMAN THE NAME ALONE FLEW ME HERE FASTER THAN I COULD FLY HAHAHAHAHA.ITS FUNNY.THANK YOU .A FIVE FOR THE NAME ALONEminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
It's a funny name but I had a uncle who ate coon for real,lol. Your recipe sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Interesting enough to take a stab at Donman. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!