Tangy Cucumber SaladFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- Dash cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place cucumbers in a strainer; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and toss.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and drain well. Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl; add tomatoes and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating6 people
Great for this time of the year and the abundance of the crop. Thanksblondeberry in Charleston loved it
I love this one will make it tonight.....Thanks
Big Bear 5grizzlybear in loved it
I love Cucumber Salad but never tried it with oregano so I am eager to try this fantastic salad!
bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it