Fresh Apple CakeFrom whodunitrdr 6 years ago
- 4 cups apples; peeled and grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups unsifted flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts; chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together apples, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to apples.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350º for 1 hour or until done.
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating7 people
This is a very good tasting cake. Its very rich in apple flavor. I used 5 granny smith apples which equaled 4 cups. I only used 1 1/2 cups of sugar instead of 2 and it still had plenty of sweetness. The walnuts are a nice touch. I made this late at n...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Looks wonderful Will get the apples today!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Nice recipe love apple caketrigger in loved it