Apple Pie My WayFrom zena824 7 years ago
- Dough for double pie crust shopping list
- 6 cups apples, pared, sliced thin (use tart apples) shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a pie pan with half the pastry.
- Add 1/3 of the apples.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
- sprinkle 1/3 over apples; repeat layers twice.
- Pour cream into center of pie.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust; slit for steam.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
I love heavy cream in any dish. It really makes it taste divine. thank you for yet another great one. You are on a roll tonight..keep em coming!michellem in Idaho loved it
Superb!!! I am doing this one for my daughters homecoming.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds fabulous! I want a piece now!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!