Elaines Pepper Stir FryFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the peppers into long strips
- Slice the shallots and onions thinly
- Slice mushrooms to your preference
- Place on a hot grill, on a baking sheet or tinfoil.
- Cook, turning frequently, until peppers are moderately soft, and the shallots are nicely caramelized.
- Add salt, pepper, whatever- to your taste.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating28 people
You got a '5' Elaine..YUMMY!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I make a pepper stir-fry that is very similar to your recipe. We LOVE IT! Because there is an abundance of zucchini right now, I usually add it to the ingredients! Cheers for a great "5" fork recipe!lor in Toronto loved it
Nice recipe. This reminds me a little of a Raja salad recipe I have. I love peppers any way I can get them. Thanks for posting this.. Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!